Physical Education Attire, 2014-15
All high school students will be expected to wear Big Spring Physical Education attire, beginning in 2014-15. Theattire is a maroon and gold shorts and shirt combination with a Bulldog logo. The shorts/shirt combination is made of moisture management, “performance” clothing. The cost of the shorts/shirt combination is $18.00. The school will work with families in financial need regarding costs. The Health and Physical Education Department is moving tostandard physical education attire for several reasons:
1. Safety- The PE clothing is designed for freedom of movement and minimal liability for injury(no pockets, zippers, belt loops, etc.)
2. Appropriate- No appropriate attire questions, students can not lose class points/credit with the school approved shirt/shirts.
3. Affordability- For this competitive cost, students may be able to wear one or both parts of the uniform throughout much or all of their high school years.
4. School Spirit- Big Spring Bulldog logo and colors for everyone!
1. Please log onto: http://stores.bluemountainsportsonline.com
2. Enter Access Code for "Big Spring Physical Education Clothes"
Access Code = BIG (access code is case sensitive)
3. Select t-shirt and shorts sizes. Crew neck sweatshirts and sweatpants are available but are OPTIONAL. Each student is expected to have, at minimum, a uniform t-shirt and uniform shorts or sweatpants
4. Add selected items to cart
5. Proceed to Checkout
6. Create account.
7. Enter student name (first & last) and grade in COMMENTS section
8. Complete transaction
2014 Graduates who have ordered and paid for a 2014 yearbook
can pick up their yearbooks in the High School Office, Monday through Friday
between the hours of 7:30 AM and 2:30 PM
Welcome to Big Spring High School
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Phone: (717) 776-2434
Please select the following after dialing main number:
1 - Receptionist/Assistant Principal
(Work Permits, Parking Permits, Detention, ISS, OSS)
2 - Attendance Secretary
3 - Principal Secretary
4 - Counseling Office (Transcripts, Diploma Verifications, Schedules, etc.)
5 - Athletic Office (Sports Physicals, Sporting Events, Coaches)
6 - Nurses Office
7 - Cafeteria (Student Lunch Account)
8 - Library
Application pick up dates:
Students may pick up applications at the High School office starting August 11, 2014 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. These applications require a parent signature and must be completed prior to purchasing a permit. When submitting an application students must also provide:
* driver's license
* proof of current insurance
* valid vehicle registration
Permit fees are $30.00 for the first vehicle and $5.00 for a second.
Parking permits will be sold in the high school office on the following dates and times:
August 20, 21, 22: 9 am -12 pm