2nd Quarter High School Parent/Teacher Conferences
will be held Thursday, December 4, 2014, between 3:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Please email Laura Witter in the High School Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a conference. Please be sure to include the following:
Your Contact Phone#:
Teacher(s) you are Requesting to Meet With:
Earliest Time you are Available:
If you do not have access to email, you can call Mrs. Witter at the High School Office at 776-2436.
The Junior Class is selling subs, pizza, and cookie dough
from The Italian Taxi in Mt. Holly. If you need order forms or would like
to order please see a junior or contact Mrs. Bear @ email@example.com.
Orders are due to Mrs. Bear on Wed. 12/3 and delivery will be available for
pickup on Wed. 12/17 after school. Thank you for your support!
Physical Education Attire, 2014-15
All high school students will be expected to wear Big Spring Physical Education attire, beginning in 2014-15. Theattire is a maroon and gold shorts and shirt combination with a Bulldog logo. The shorts/shirt combination is made of moisture management, “performance” clothing. The cost of the shorts/shirt combination is $18.00. The school will work with families in financial need regarding costs. The Health and Physical Education Department is moving tostandard physical education attire for several reasons:
1. Safety- The PE clothing is designed for freedom of movement and minimal liability for injury(no pockets, zippers, belt loops, etc.)
2. Appropriate- No appropriate attire questions, students can not lose class points/credit with the school approved shirt/shirts.
3. Affordability- For this competitive cost, students may be able to wear one or both parts of the uniform throughout much or all of their high school years.
4. School Spirit- Big Spring Bulldog logo and colors for everyone!
1. Please log onto: http://stores.bluemountainsportsonline.com
2. Enter Access Code for "Big Spring Physical Education Clothes"
Access Code = BIG (access code is case sensitive)
3. Select t-shirt and shorts sizes. Crew neck sweatshirts and sweatpants are available but are OPTIONAL. Each student is expected to have, at minimum, a uniform t-shirt and uniform shorts or sweatpants
4. Add selected items to cart
5. Proceed to Checkout
6. Create account.
7. Enter student name (first & last) and grade in COMMENTS section
8. Complete transaction
Post-Grad Committee Meetings
The Post-Grad Committee meets the 3rd Monday of each
month at 7 pm in Room # 117 at the High School. Meeting dates
are: 11/17/14, 12/15/14, 01/19/15, 3/16/15, 4/20/15, 5/18/15.
Anyone interested in helping with the Committee or who would like more
information is encouraged to attend the meetings. The Post Grad Event is
held following Commencement on Friday, June 5, 2015, at 9:00
2014 Graduates who have ordered and paid for a 2014 yearbook
can pick up their yearbooks in the High School Office, Monday through Friday
between the hours of 7:30 AM and 2:30 PM
Welcome to Big Spring High School
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Phone: (717) 776-2434
Please select the following after dialing main number:
1 - Receptionist/Assistant Principal
(Work Permits, Parking Permits, Detention, ISS, OSS)
2 - Attendance Secretary
3 - Principal Secretary
4 - Counseling Office (Transcripts, Diploma Verifications, Schedules, etc.)
5 - Athletic Office (Sports Physicals, Sporting Events, Coaches)
6 - Nurses Office
7 - Cafeteria (Student Lunch Account)
8 - Library